This walnut body scrub is designed to increase blood circulation, remove dead skin cells, smooth and brighten your complexion.
- 12 walnuts
- 30g refined shea butter
- 30g almond oil
- 5g of Vitamin E
- 5 drops of Rosehip oil
- Firstly – take the shells off of the walnuts
- Next, ground the walnuts into tiny particles. You can either do this in a pestle and mortar, by putting the nuts into a canvas bag and hitting it with a rolling pin or by using a blender. Leave to the side.
- Place all the shea butter with the almond oil into a heat proof bowl and place into a pan of water (just as you would to melt chocolate).
- Turn the heat to a low temperature and watch until the shea butter melts down into the oil
- When the mixture is entirely melted, remove from heat and allow to set and go hard. You can pop it in the fridge to speed things up.
- Grab a bid wooden spoon and mix until the product turns fluffy.
- You can now add in your crushed-up walnuts, Vitamin E and Rosehip oil.
- Spoon into a dark glass pot to keep it fresh.
Enjoy marvellously soft skin with your new walnut scrub!
Source: The beauty experts at Fragrance Direct